The teams entered in the Open Community Cup #2 must imperatively complete their lineup (6-9 players) for Saturday 6th April 2013 at 12:00AM at the latest !
For the players' column :
- Red : Incomplete team
- Green : Complete team
- Grey : Substitute team
Substitute teams will replace incomplete clans on Saturday 6th April.
|#||Team name||Team tag||Players||Date of application|
|2||Death Rays||XRay||8||2013-03-23 14:14:32|
|3||Half Faced||HF||8||2013-03-23 14:25:52|
|6||German HangDogs||GHD||8||2013-03-26 13:07:30|
|9||Warrior Nation||WNx||8||2013-03-28 11:03:43|
|10||Not Even Doom Music||NEDM||7||2013-03-28 18:32:15|
|11||Zeta Squad||Zeta||8||2013-03-29 14:35:17|
|14||Merchants of Death||MoD||8||2013-04-01 05:36:36|
|15||23rd Tactical Force||23TF||0||2013-04-05 13:40:39|
To log in to the management section of your team, you must have already registered your team on the OCC#2.
By registering your team for the OCC 2nd edition, you certified to be available to participate on OCC 2nd edition saturday 6th and sunday 7th of april 2013. Registered clans which are away during OCC day will be banned to every kind of competition organised by Gamers-Leagues.
We are still trying to contact staff that revolve around Blacklight Retribution for prizes to be awarded to three winners of the OCC#2.
We can promise you :
- Good moments
- A fair arbitration
- Streams and commentaries from players
- A special TS for OCC
- And futur Gamers-Leagues' success for every participants.
Thanks everybody for your support and be present, spectators and players, on April 6th & 7th 2013 !
The Open Community Cup is an event organised by Gamers-Leagues to prepare for the launch of the video games championship system. We have chosen Blacklight Retribution in first place because XRay represent the French-speaking clan which is loyal to the game. Furthermore, the community is looking forward to the Blacklight Retribution competition.
The First OCC edition went well ! Now we know that we are able to ensure another more intense competition.
So, for this new edition, there are the news rules set by Gamers-Leagues staff :
- Starting date and time : 6th April 2013 at 02:00 PM
- Ending date and time : 7th April 2013 at 11:59 PM
- Maximum of 16 teams
- Minimum of 6 players per team (matches of 6v6)
- Maximum of 3 substitutes
- Maximum 2 teams per Clan if less than 16 teams are registered
- Match with 3 round wins (Maximum of 5 rounds)
- Game servers provided and regulated by the OCC Team
- Ping limit : 160
- Game modes : DOM, KOTH, CTF
- Game maps : Containment, Vertigo, Vortex, Deadlock, Heavy Metal, Seaport, PileDriver
- No vote map !
In order for all players to enjoy the game during the tournament, we have asked other active clans to tell us about the rules they would like to play with. Rules, which remain simple and logical concerning certain equipment which are seen as overpowered. Hence, all equipment and weapons which hinder the competitive gameplay of the OCC are prohibited.
The following in-game rules are fixed, until further notice, for the 6th and 7th April 2013.
- Elementary ammos
- Anti Material Rifle (Heavy Sniper Rifle)
- Second receivers except the Light, Heavy and Burst pistol.
Kits, grenades and mines limits :
- 1 kit allowed from each kind max per team
- 1 blackout max per team
- 2 grenades max per player
- 1 mine max per player
Primary weapons limits :
- 2 HAR/BFR/LMG users max per team (example : [1 HAR and 1 LMG] or [2 HAR] or [2 BFR] or [1 LMG and 1 BFR] ...)
- 1 Bolt Action or Combat Rifle user max per team
Note that certain prohibitions concern mainly the new equipment, available since the last updates and not necessarily balanced.
Click on "Register" (top right corner) to participate !